Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

My Grandma's birthday was last week... She was born on Pearl Harbor Day before it was Pearl Harbor Day (I figure if I don't tell the truth about my real age, I shouldn't let hers out of the bag either!).

Anyway, this is my crafty Grandma and the one for which I make the Bazaar stuff.

She wasn't having must to do with me taking pictures; I think she just wanted to dig in her loot!! Yet another thing I get from my Grandma...feeling like a kid in a candy store anytime I am opening a gift.
I cut all these out using my Cricut and one of the Christmas Solution carts from 2009 (I am too tired to walk downstairs and look right now... I will check later and let you know.)
I sprayed the white on Rudolph with Glimmer mist and I added Stickles to the left edges of the Christmas tree...like the snow was really blowing! I also added Stickles to the white on the top of the stocking. I think my favorite is the red background snowflake with the tinsel top! My sister sent me the tinsel

2 comments:

  1. What great fun with your grandmother...
    Happy Birthday to her..another baby born in December how grand is that...
    Thanks for sharing your grandmother with us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it! But this is a bit depressing for me. Your G'ma is about the same age as my mom! I must be getting old...

    ReplyDelete