Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas Church Bazaar

Fortuna Methodist Church had their Craft Bazaar a couple weeks ago. I set up my stuff at home....just to make sure it went ok. 
Gift tags and Christmas cards... all piled into an old suitcase and some cheese boxes. 

And I gold leafed some pine ones into a garland. It didn't sell but I'm excited to decorate with it then year. 

I thought I had some pics from the Church but I must have deleted them.... Dang! 
Anyway, what have you made lately?

EDITED to add pictures from the Church...I didn't delete the, after all. :)

You can see the garland at the bottom. 
The little jars, to the right, are from my fav jalapeño peppers. :) I added Epsom salt, tea lights, some twine and jingle bells. They didn't sell either but I have a plan for here! :)

Here's some closer pics of the stuff in the suitcase and boxes:

There you go!




4 comments:

  1. Satta King You don't have to be a whiz when it comes to network marketing to get it right. In fact, beginners could find it to be a very profitable venture that can yield a great payoff as time goes on Play Bazaar .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever Play Bazaar the reason for your back pain, the one thing you do NOT want to do is surgery. You may have no other choice at some point in time, but try every other option first. Chiropractic adjustments, steroidal injections, OTC or prescription pain medications can all be methods Satta King to try first to relieve your pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. When utilizing e-mail marketing, make sure that you never spam your customer's inbox. One of the quickest ways to lose the trust of your Satta King Play Bazaar customer is to send spam to his or her email address. To make sure your marketing practices fall within mandated regulations, thoroughly read the CAN-SPAM act.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to put some personality in your brand. When the things you post are boring, they're going to have the same outlook on your product or service. Show off a bit, but stay professional. Play Bazaar All You Need To Know About Facebook Marketing Satta King

    ReplyDelete